In our clinic a dental surgeon with international experience welcomes our patients.
Dental surgery involves a wide range of procedures, such as:
- Extraction of a tooth that cannot be conventionally removed, or a broken dental root from an exploration
- Removal of unerupted teeth from the bone (most often wisdom teeth)
- Removal of cysts
- Apicoectomy (to save teeth that have been root-canaled but are still inflamed)
- Closure of a sinus cavity opened during tooth extraction
- Placement of implants and related procedures (dental bone graft, sinus lifting, soft tissue corrections)